Last month The Breakers Weddings and Celebrations partnered with the talented Rebecca Grinnals, president of Engaging Concepts, and her associate Kathryn Arce to host a four-day luxury wedding business summit: engage!10 The Breakers.
Instead of just telling you how fabulous the extravagant engage!10 event was; we figured we’d show you. Sometimes pictures really do speak louder than words…
Video: engage!10 Day One
Video: engage!10 Day Two and Three
Besides the glamorous video, the wedding planning industry’s elite have weighed in on the sold-out event. Here’s a look at what our attendees had to say:
• Martha Stewart Weddings editor Darcy Miller (above left) gushed about spending time with celebrity event planner Bryan Rafanelli – whose recent accolades include planning Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky’s wedding. Read more from Darcy Miller here.
• Celebrity wedding planner and designer Mindy Weiss, of Mindy Weiss Party Consultants, said the event was “a life changing experience” that took her from “tired to inspired” and “bored to brilliant.” Read more from Mindy Weiss here.
• Style Me Pretty blogger Abby Larson called the four-day wedding summit the “mecca of wedding conferences” and her room at The Breakers “a little slice of heaven.” Read more from Abby Larson here.
• Bloggers from the Bridal Bar said the couture box lunches in The Breakers’ Circle Room reminded them of their childhood and offered a “casual, yet sophisticated daytime dining experience.” Read more from the Bridal Bar here.
• Southern Weddings’ Lara Casey and team said the experience was “extraordinary.” Their favorite part: “To say that The Breakers culinary and design staff pulled out all the stops is really not doing it justice. When we entered the ballroom, there was a chandelier of hanging champagne glasses about twelve feet up in the air. Oh yes, and there were waiters on STILTS waiting to cut one down for you!” Read more from Lara Casey here.
Still want more? Check back next week for more images and inspiration from the engage!10 wedding summit extravaganza.
Videos courtesy of Could Nine Creative, photos courtesy of Mel Barlow and DVB Photographers.